The following documents provide an overview on the activities of the
- A two-pages leaflet
with key information on NEWGOV
- The overall final report for the full duration was submitted to the European Commission for approval in late November 2008. A revised and extended version of this report has been published by Palgrave in late 2010, in the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series. Edited by the two Scientific Directors of the NEWGOV project, Adrienne Héritier and Martin Rhodes, the volume includes the perspectives of the four NEWGOV clusters and well as a contribution from the Democracy Task Force.
- The first (September 2004 - August 2005), second (September 2005 - August 2006), third (September 2006 - August 2007), and final (September 2007 - August 2008) annual activity Reports.
- The Scientific
Objectives of NEWGOV (revised version as of June 2006).
Within the Communications Strategy developed by the NEWGOV Consortium,
the following dissemination tools are available on
- NEWGOV Newsletter, disseminating news and results of the
research produced by the Consortium to members of the broader academic
and policy making communities
- Issues or Briefing Papers providing short and accessible summaries
of relevant research on topical issues for practitioners as well as
for scientific diffusion.
- European Governance Papers, a working paper series (subject to
peer review) published in cooperation with the Network of Excellence
- Publicly available project outputs such as reports, papers, and
other research results, including documents made available by NEWGOV
- Publicly available data bases are for example the data base on governing modes of cluster 1 or the data bases on the EU legal system.
- Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), an innovative E-journal
publishing review articles in the field of European governance research.
The LREG are coordinated by CONNEX.
- A comprehensive list of the written output of the NEWGOV project,
including journal articles, working papers, monographs, etc.
- A glossary of key terms and concepts that were used in NEWGOV.